Sunday, December 6, 2009

Willows

Many of the visions that come to me are bits and pieces and then they get put together later on down the road... This vision came all at once and it was so profound and deep (like part of my cells were speaking) that I wanted to share...
In my vision Jim, my new husband, and I are dancing in the forest. I am wearing a long flowing white dress with iridescent blue, purple and green hues like dragonfly wings and I am barefoot. Jim is wearing khaki shorts, no shirt and sandals. We twirl gracefully and turn with our backs facing each other and our arms interlocked. We merge and become a willow tree. Our "hair" becomes the branches of the willow and as the wind whispers our hair blows in the wind. As our roots go deeper into the earth in the adjacent field our children "appear" and run toward us (the willow tree). They begin their own dance, one that I don't recognize, but seems very familiar to them. They move around the willow tree and as they go three times around they turn and back into the trunk of the tree. With their backs against the tree they hold hands and begin to sing. It is a song that I hear often, but am unable to duplicate with human voice. It feels as if I am home.
I have recorded this vision in my journal so that when in the future a challenge appears, which since we are all human and don't think inside one another's mind, we know it will, I am able to connect to this vision and remember the gift of this union!
Thanks be to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment