Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A dollar and a dream

For the past six months I have been "dreaming" a new vision for Groton with an amazing young man named Jeff Toolan.  He was raised here in Groton and has a tremendous love for our community.  After high school, Jeff went to college and gained much knowledge... not just book knowledge but his heart, fortunately open, helped guide him to the knowledge of the first peoples of our world and how the planet (our mother earth) operates and what it needs to survive for our future generations.  With this knowledge and passion he has searched out (some might say he was a magnet for good!) alternative ways of being and seeing.  We both got to enjoy the Grandmothers while they were here and he was so inspiring to me with his vast knowledge and understanding of the indigenous world and human rights, etc...  He has been a successful entrepreneur in California, has spent time in Switzerland and has traveled the world picking up the resources he needs to come back to Groton and move us into the next century...

 It never ceases to amaze me how the Universe works, because much to my good fortune, my son was Jeff's brothers best friend in high school so I got to know Jeff a little bit when he was younger and this created the energetic connection for the future.  Without this connection I am not sure that we would have met.  We don't travel in the same circles, he is much younger, has many different interests, and doesn't even live here full time.  BUT, we do have the energy of Groton running through our veins (so to speak) and we wish only the highest good on all of her inhabitants!  I guess that's enough -- kind of like "a dollar and a dream"...  I'll keep y'all posted as we move closer to the dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment