Friday, March 6, 2009

Things going "bump in the night"

When I came into the office yesterday I felt such a sense of "not being alone", if you know what I mean...  When I walked into the reception area I found a piece of palosancho wood which is usually in the bowl in my middle room, on the floor in the "path" of the reception area.  Palosancho wood, also known as holy wood, is used by shamans and holy people to conduct clearings and other sacred ceremonies.  This piece was given to me by a gentleman who is studying to be a shaman and has come to my drumming circles.  I use it to clear the energy of the space before we drum or have any ceremonies or celebrations.  It has a very mystical feeling to be when it is burning and the scent sends me off to other lands...  So, was this a message from the "ladies" of the church?  Am I on the right "path" with the many new types of healing work that I am learning?  I believe the natural world speaks to us and guides us if we pay attention.  So I ask you, what signs have you had lately?  Are you seeking to know your path?  What is the universe telling you (you know - you feel it in your heart!).  I believe this is the "job" of all of us human beings, to search and know our true authentic selves and to learn to pay attention to the signs along the way!  Hope you notice what goes "bump in the night" for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment