Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Past Life Regression and George Thorogood

Yesterday, Barbara Coman, Ph.D. was here doing past life regression sessions.  I have heard back from two of the four clients that experienced this work and WOW they were amazed.  I am planning on asking her back again next month, so if you are interested in a session please contact me and let me know what days are best for you so that I can have Barbara here when it best suits all those who wish to participated.

On another note, Sidney Renee and I went to the George Thorogood concert at the state theatre last night... It was AMAZING!!  What energy that man has - and his band was great too!   After about 1/2 hour of chair dancing we decided to stand in the back row and dance the rest of the evening away!!  It felt like being 17 again...  And this morning I am reminded that I am really 45 and may want to reconsider dancing all night on a work night.  Nahhh, I would do it again in a heartbeat!!  

Enjoy your day and dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment