Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Psychic (metaphysical) Fair during Groton Olde Home Days

I have been thinking about doing a metaphysical "fair" / "festival" during Groton Olde Home Days. Groton has been having Olde Home Days for many years and it has been talked about in the "rumor mill" of the small town that we need to spice it up.  I believe that having this type of festival will be fun and also informative to many community members and those surrounding communities.  My idea is that there be a few "fortune tellers" to do psychic readings, someone doing intuitive painting or henna tattoos, offer Reiki or ARCH healings, tarot card readings, etc.
If anyone has any ideas or would like to participate please let me know!!  I think this could be a very interesting Olde Home Days indeed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment