Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Groton Business Association

Tonight is the GBA board meeting and we will be setting some goals for the year.  Of course this is a business association, but as you know if you have been following My Hearts Content, everything is about energy and feelings for me and if it feels good then it is good (so to speak)... With that in mind, I am going to suggest that we take time to find out more about the businesses in our association.  Sidney Moonchild, our Vice-President, is taking on the task of Web Mistress and will be listing all businesses on the website.  I am going to volunteer to call at least one business a month and interview them.  Then write up a short article to be posted on our website, and sent to our local papers.  Hummm, that feels good, right?!  Free publicity and an article written by someone (me) who has the gift of seeing the good in you! 
Arrgh, am I taking on more??!  Yup, looks that way... 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan- I have often gone to the web site and there is NO info about the businesses! Good idea Janet!

    ReplyDelete