Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fall Creek Healing Center, coming soon

So, if you have been following my blog, you are aware that my life has once again morphed into more! I am in the process of selling my church and have moved my residence to 525 Lafayette Road. Still in Groton...
Anyway, we are adding an addition onto the house so that I can have my office here. Then in January, My Love will be attending Massage School and then next year we will build a new home out by the pond and use this house as a healing center.
In preparation for the healing center, when I move my office, I will be changing my marketing materials to reflect Fall Creek Healing Center... Janet @ Fall Creek Healing Center.

This is just a "head's up" so that when my business cards and website shift no one panics. Its just a shift, and the space, although different than the church (nothing could compare to that space) will be just as amazing energetically. The window looks out into the most beautiful field and woods and if clients so desire they can take a walk in the woods on the walking paths that lead around the property. The paths are beautifully maintained and there are benches along the way for you to use for meditation or quiet reflection, or just to absorb the information received during a session...

Soooo dear friends. Don't fret, its all good. Service will not be interrupted!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment