Monday, November 9, 2009

She will tell me her story, ahh Elizabeth

If you have read my post from about four days ago, I told you of a spirit whom I have been contacted by (?) named Elizabeth. Well our dance continues as she wakes my up every night just after midnight, with last night being no exception. Even Bru hears her and gets restless.

Two nights ago I was dreaming but very present in my dream. I heard everything and saw everything and FELT everything - like it was all happening in this reality. In that "dream" Elizabeth was calling me again to come out to the pond. Again I felt a twinge of something like fear - heart racing, curling into a tight ball, sweating, etc... Now I know spirits can't really hurt me, and when I am in my logical mind I tell myself this is unrealistic, Elizabeth doesn't want to hurt me just talk to me... Anyway, in my "dream" I go out to the pond, I sit on the dock, Elizabeth comes up behind me, then pushes me in and I drown. It doesn't hurt and I see her face looking into the water and I am not afraid in the water as I sink to the bottom. I am only afraid when I wake up. When I am in the water I am peaceful. And the rippling designs that I see as I look up into her face are quite beautiful. The water makes her face change and it intrigues me.

Last night she called to me again. This time I woke myself up and said "I will not be afraid". I got out bed, grabbed my drum and went out to the pond (with the dogs-- just in case). My heart was racing and I prayed the whole way for light to surround me and for me to hear what I was supposed to hear. I sat in the field by the pond - couldn't make myself go to the dock - and within a few minutes I was "traveling". Traveling for me while I drum is like feeling the earth below and then feeling my body grow and expand beyond my physical body and I feel sensations of warmth and breezes softly caressing my entire being. It is magical... With that background information out of the way, I'll continue about Elizabeth.

While I was drumming (I had my eyes closed) I felt someone walk in front of me and sit beside me. I didn't open my eyes, just kept drumming. I then heard a whisper of information (which I can't share yet but in time will). Elizabeth was introducing herself to me. She sat with me while I drummed for over an hour. I felt the fear melt into the earth and didn't even realize it had been an hour - my fingers were frozen and I was stiff from sitting in the same position, but I was also so filled with joy, and as began to come back into my body, Mucca (Jim's dog) came and licked my face and Brutus sat behind me. I was surrounded with light beings and we were all one.

I imagine in time, Elizabeth will tell me her whole story and I will share it when she gives permission. Until then, I now know that when she calls to me I will come. And I will listen. And I will drum.

No comments:

Post a Comment