Thursday, November 5, 2009

TV, knowing what vibration you are including

In the last two months I have been inundated with TV. I went from no TV, to a little TV, to lots of TV. Most of the shows that are on are on children's channels, because Sam likes certain programs. As I watch them I am reminded to pay attention to what is being said, and what is not being said but implied. It amazes me all of the "adult humor" that is incorporated into children's shows. Makes me ponder... Is this "societies" way of grooming our future generation? And if it is, what are we grooming them for? Even the cartoons are filled with anger and the thoughts of "all for me, no matter how I get all for me". So, the way I am protecting Jim's lovely child, since he seems to not be able to NOT watch, is this, and please feel free to practice this energy with your family and yourself: Breathing IN imagine energy from the earth coming into your feet and up through your legs, all the way up through your mid section, and out through the top of your head. Then imagine this amazing healing energy (vibration) forming a "fountain" and allow it to cover you with protection so that only positive vibration gets through. Once you have practiced this and feel like you can do it well (and of course "well" is always up to you) then do it and sit next to your child. Imagine the fountain flowing over you and your child! This, for me, seems to help with what is absorbed and what is repelled vibrationally. Energy is real, it can be felt and it influences our moods, thoughts, and actions. I believe that paying attention to energy can be more beneficial than worrying about what you eat... Of course, once again, this is my belief and a belief is only a chronic thought. So, ponder these thoughts and see if they serve you. If they do, keep them. If they don't release them! Whichever you choose, do it with joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment