Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fall Creek Healing Center, logo agreed upon

I am SOOOOO thrilled. I have the best web/graphic designer in this universe! I just know it!
I spent an hour or so today going over how I see things, and sharing my heart, and she captured it and got it to fit into one little logo... Can you just imagine - one image, that when you see it you know it is like when you can't really articulate a feeling, and voila, its right in front of you... I am sooo excited! Thank you Angels for the love of art that was inside my amazing daughter which brought me to Jackie which started our connection which has continued to grow into such respect for each other, both personally and professionally, and we both get to experience the other's craft! What a joy! What a complete vibrational match! Dancing on sunshine right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment